And now for something a little different. My nephew has been working hard for a long time on a game which is now live on Steam Greenlight. Lost Bros is inspired by Blizzard’s The Lost Vikings and classic 80’s time travel movies like Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure and Time Bandits.
It’s a retro style game in which you simultaneously control three independent characters as they travel through time to save their kidnapped friend. Gunman, Shieldman, and Swordman must cooperate with unique abilities to traverse dangerous puzzles and fight monstrous baddies.
Please take a look and upvote him so he can release his game on Steam! This is a one-man project which he has invested a TON of his energy and creativity into, from art to design to music to programming. Especially, if you know anyone you’ve ever heard complain that games these days are too easy, please point them at this! It’s got a great retro feel with crazy complex gameplay!
- Alternate game modes that help explore the concept of controlling 3 with 1.
- Nine distinct time periods that can be tackled in any order.
- Unique game play and design.
- Challenging gameplay.
- Xbox360 and XboxOne controller support (highly recommended!)
- 21 homemade audio tracks.
- Friendly Fire.
- Retro pixel art.
- Powered by Unity.
- Art, music, programming, and design all done by one person.
- Unlockables to increase character power.
Like it on Facebook.