I’m doing a free seminar next week in the DC area “Development Testing can help you comply with government regulations and security guidelines”. Entry is free and you can register here
This will be an informative lunch seminar on Thursday, May 16th from 10am to 12pm at FCN, Inc in Reston, VA. During this event we will be discussing trends, strategies and best practices for NIST compliance.
Discover how to best utilize your company investments to deliver compliance throughout your organization. Participate in a presentation by industry expert Arthur Hicken as he facilitates a discussion on how to continuously integrate software quality into the development process with Parasoft’s comprehensive Development Testing platform.
What you will learn:
- Consistently apply static analysis, unit testing, peer code review, coverage analysis, runtime error detection, etc.
- Accurately and objectively measure productivity and application quality
- Drive the development process in the context of business expectations – for what needs to be developed as well as how it should be developed
- Gain realtime visibility into how the software is being developed and where it is satisfying expectations
- Reduce costs and risks across the entire SDLC
Following the presentation Parasoft will demonstrate Parasoft’s development testing solutions for C/C++, Java and .Net applications.
Hope to see you there. If you’ve always wanted to meet the CodeCurmudgeon in person, sign up here.